Thursday, November 13, 2014

bundle of joy

last weekend I threw a baby shower for a close friend of mine from our church. her (third) babygirl is due in december, so I chose a "bundle of joy" theme.. decorated with different fabrics, yarn, baby sweaters and colors pink and mint green. It turned out so sweet! Candace and everyone had a great time, and I loved hosting it.





 ^^i made these yarn letters by taping down a printed letter onto the piece of wood, hammering nails in on the border of the letter, and wrapping yarn around then tying it at an end




 ^^i love the look of banners but knew that the tissue paper banners took FOREVER. Luckily, yarn was part of my theme so I made each piece out of clumps of yarn and it was SO EASY. I made the whole thing in 1 hour!











No comments:

Post a Comment